The notifications are controlled by your browser. The following steps are specific for Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome
- In the upper-right corner, click on the “More Options” menu (three vertical dots)
- Click on “Settings”
- Then, on the bottom of the page, click on “Show Advanced Settings…”
- In “Privacy”, click on “Content settings…”
- In “Notifications”, select “Ask when a site wants to show notifications” and click on “Manage exceptions”
- Enter the address https://hornetapp.com and select “Block”
- Click on “Done”
Want to join the Hornet Community? We would love to have you! Come on board here.