If your location does not update or is inaccurate, first you need to check if location services are properly enabled. The following steps are specific for Google Chrome.
- Open Google Maps and Hornet on two different tabs
- In the lower-right corner of Google Maps, click on “Show Your Location”. If the website asks to know your location, click on “Allow”
- The blue dot shows you where you are. Confirm if that this is your actual location
- Try to access Hornet again if the location is correct and click on “Use my current location”
- If your location is still inaccurate, in the address bar, click on the lock icon. The “Settings” will appear.
- Find the "Location" option and select "Always allow on this site"
- Refresh the page so the changes will be applied
If even after performing the above procedures your location is still wrong, here's what you can try:
- Update your browser
- Make sure your Internet connection is working
- Restart the computer
If you still experience any problems, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can click on “Help”, in the lower-left corner of the screen, and fill in the form.
Want to join the Hornet Community? We would love to have you! Come on board here.