Notifications on Hornet are controlled by your browser. Please, check on your browser’s settings to make sure that you have allowed Hornet to send notifications.
The following steps are specific for Google Chrome.
- Open Google Chrome
- In the upper-right corner, click on the “More Options” menu (three vertical dots)
- Click on “Settings”
- Then, on the bottom of the page, click on “Show Advanced Settings…”
- In “Privacy”, click on “Content settings…”
- In “Notifications”, select “Ask when a site wants to show notifications” and click on “Manage exceptions”
- Enter the address https://hornetapp.com and select “Block”
- Click on “Done”
Want to join the Hornet Community? We would love to have you! Come on board here.