The language on Hornet is automatically set up to be the same as your browser’s language. Please, check on your browser’s settings to choose the language you prefer.
The following steps are specific for Google Chrome:
- Open Google Chrome
- In the upper-right corner, click on the “More Options” menu (three vertical dots)
- Click on “Settings”
- Then, on the bottom of the page, click on “Show Advanced Settings…”
- In “Languages”, click on “Language and input settings…”
- In the list of “Languages”, choose the one you want and click on “Display Google Chrome in this language”
- If the language is still not listed, click on “Add”
- Search for the language you want and click on “Ok”
- Then, in the list of “Languages”, choose the one you want and click on “Display Google Chrome in this language”
Want to join the Hornet Community? We would love to have you! Come on board here.