If your location does not update or is inaccurate, please follow the steps below.
- On your phone, go to Settings, then Location, and make sure it's turned on
- You can also check what location mode you have turned on, "high accuracy" mode is best, with "battery saver" the next best choice. "Device only" is not recommended as this only uses GPS which only works outside
- Wifi should also be turned on (even if you’re not connected to a network, it helps your GPS get a more accurate location)
If you follow these steps and are still having problems, then:
- Go to your phone "Settings”
- Go to "Apps”
- Tap “Hornet" in the "Downloaded" tab
- Tap the "Clear cache" button
- Then tap the "Force stop" button and confirm
If that doesn't work, please follow the steps below:
- Uninstall Hornet
- Turn off your device (do not skip this step!)
- Wait a while and turn your device back on
- Reinstall Hornet from the Play Store
If you still experience any problems, feel free to contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join the Hornet Community? We would love to have you! Come on board here.