Hornet allows you to upload multiple photos of yourself. All photos must be approved by our moderation team, so please make sure to upload appropriate pictures that stick to our photo guidelines.
- Open Hornet and go to your profile section
- Tap the button "Edit profile" next to your photo
- Tap the photo album icon to the right, next to the title
- Upload new photos by tapping "+"
- Go through the cropping steps and confirm
- To set a picture as the main profile picture (the one that appears on the grids and chats), tap the photo and then tap "Set as profile"
- To delete the picture, tap "Delete"