Hornet allows you to upload multiple photos of yourself. All photos must be approved by our moderation team, so please make sure to upload appropriate pictures that stick to our Photo Guidelines.
- Open Hornet and go to your profile section
- Tap the button "Edit profile" next to your photo
- Tap your photo thumbnail in the upper-left area
- Upload multiple photos of yourself by tapping "+"
- Go through the cropping steps and confirm
- To set a picture as the main profile picture (the one that appears on the grids and chats), tap the photo and then tap "Set as profile"
- To delete the picture, tap "Delete"
Want to join the Hornet Community? We would love to have you! Come on board here.